Tuesday, July 23, 2013

At the Mission Home in Malaga!


Hey, we made it!   I am here at the Malaga capilla (chapel) right now sending this email.  I just finished talking with president Deere he is absolutely amazing, he really is just one of the coolest guys ever.  We had a good talk about me and what I've done in my life and the kind of person I am.  We talked about my interests and that was basically it.  So, good news, you just send the packages here and they deal with the sending it to missionaries part. 

I love it here the people are already so amazing.  I cant wait to find out who my companion is,  I will send you an email next week with a picture of him and maybe some pictures of the place I am going to.

love you all,


Braden 

1 comment:

  1. Elder Hampel is on his way into the REAL mission!!! His positive attitude will carry him far. Thanks for sharing his letters. Phyllis

    ReplyDelete