Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The Latest from Cartagena

YAY!  I FINALLY GOT THE PACKAGE!  It was amazing and everybody in piso kept telling me how amazing a Mom you were, so thank you for the PEZ and for the apple suckers and for the sour-patch watermelons and the tie, the tie was great repeating- I love the ties my Mom picks out for me. Oh,  the pictures were great too.

This week we have been scrambling to prepare the area for the new Hermanas and we are no where near ready. Their map isn´t ready and then we haven´t even checked out their new piso yet and they come on Wednesday. We spent basically all day indoors preparing the map and splitting the area book for them so I have a severe case of cabin fever. We haven´t taught a lesson to an investigator in a couple days.  Good news, I found a member who loves WRC just as much as I do and when we walked in to his house (he feeds us almost every Sunday) he was watching MotoGP on his television... me and him get along really well now. 

P-day is going to be kinda boring today, I´m going to go buy a soccer ball, we´ve needed one for a while. Then we are going to go play, I keep wanting to buy sala soccer shoes for a court soccer, but I will just have to deal with my vans for now.  Sorry I have no more time, I have like ten minutes to email president 

Love you 


Braden

No comments:

Post a Comment