Monday, February 17, 2014

Well wasn´t expecting that one!

So, I´ll get right down to the point.  My companion and I got called by President for transfers and like I said we weren´t really expecting it.  The thing is, President doesn´t call unless some one is getting transferred.  So basically what happened short and simple is that Elder Walker got called to be one of the APs or in other words asistant to the president. As if President didn´t want my situation more difficult he told Elder Walker that he was to leave Sunday for Malaga which leaves me without a companion.   Which normally would be just fine, I would go to another area and just chill with them until Wednesday.  Which is kinda what i´m doing, but not really, I also have to be in San Fernando to teach a girl who is one of our hopfuls for baptism this week.  She is amazing, the only thing is there was some one from the stake that called me this morning and told me that he was very worried about whether she would be fiel(faithful) or not which is very kind of him and I appreciate his council in the matter a lot, but in the end it is between us missionaries her and a couple of members whether she decides to live the laws or not.  She also has an amazing family that she has become really good friends with and she has a member who is basically her mentor. She treats him with such reverence that it is incredible.  The miracles that we have seen to just get us this far plus she went from non believer to some one who knows that Christ loves her in just a couple days.  I only hope that it is all done for the right reasons and that everything will turn out OK.  Not to mention the fact that I have to go back and forth from here in Chiclana and there in San Fernando a bunch for the next couple days. This makes teaching her and making sure she understands the covenants that she is making all the more difficult.

So, enough of my troubles and in answer to the questions, yeah I have become more acquainted with the area I basically know where everything is and I´m sure that after a couple days with my new comp I will know it really well.  His name is Elder Christianson, I doubt I spelled it right.  The members I know pretty well, there are some that are so busy with work that they never have time so we just try and surprise them when they are at home so that they can´t say no.  I really don´t have any members yet that I really love like back in Cartagena because they are mostly busy and plus I´ve only been here six weeks so I'm trying and we´ll see. 

Just so you can get to know my old comp he is from Holladay UT and he has a year and something on the mission, he basically has left what I have on the mission.  He goes home in December and is an amazing missionary. He has a girlfriend back home and played baseball before the mission, he is a Yankees fan and played in high school.  We got a long really well actually and it really is a shame that I didn´t get to spend more time with him.  That is OK, as AP he has to travel the mission a lot and I will see him soon.

P.S. I got the news the other day my package arrived in Spain.

To Trevor, we have only watched the Olympics when we are in peoples houses and even then they don´t have it on very much

Cam,  I am so sorry it is such a burden, 

MOM YOU ARE THE BEST just so Cam doesn´t have to suffer

Not much more time, love you all and will talk and send picks next week.  My computer literally has a timer and I have no more money on me.  I have to go to a bank, please forward to Mack and tell her I´m really really sorry.

Oh, Dad I know that it hard finding people at home, but it´s really good for the boys to start learning how to teach a lesson it will help them later on. Plus now that I do home teaching basically every day there are a lot of benefits.  Make the boys teach the lesson and help them prepare it. Whatever, Just let them teach it and plus it´s to the Bishop, he´ll go easy on them and help 


love Braden

No comments:

Post a Comment