Monday, August 18, 2014

I Love my Packages from Home!

I finally got the package after a whole mess.  I cant remember if I told you but I was supposed to have had it like two weeks ago, but Elder Powell got it from here in Fuengirola in the office.  He took it up to La Mancha to give it to me and then forgot it.  Then Elder Peroni and he were supposed to give it to me when I left, but they ran out of gas before they got to the train station so I had to leave without it.  Even worse was that Elder Peroni missed his train and that is a fifty euro ticket.  Then Elder Powell and Elder Gonzalez were supposed to bring it to me at zone meeting and that didn´t happen either.  So they gave it to President the next day and he finally got it to me in church on Sunday.  I love it !!!!!! thanks a ton.

So, it is just me and Elder Adams in piso and we are the only Elders that work in Fuengirola.  The office Elders (Buckway and Dansie) work in another pueblo.  Fuen is huge, so we barely see the Hermanas (Folsom (from my group) and Hurtado (just got to the mission) and plus the Capilla is firmly in their area so we only go there on Sundays or for activities.  Then the Marbella Elders (Scheible, Oliver, and Vera) are 45 minutes out, so we only see them on Fridays at district meeting and correlation and then on Sundays at church.

Hey, will you do me a favor?  Being here in Fuengirola there are a lot of cars and it is possible that I will be asked to drive one at some point.  I would love it if you could figure out how to get my international drivers licence.  I still have the record that i got from the DMV, but you have to do other things to get it. You need pictures and a signature.  Plus they are valid for a year and i have less that that on the mission, if you can´t figure it out don´t worry about it.

Well, I´m glad that i don´t have to watch the news at all, it is just depressing hearing about all that stuff we actually had to invite a converso reciente in Valdepeñas to stop watching the TV because he was going crazy. I have to admit I don´t think I will watch the news every day when I get back.  There are more productive things to do.

I love you all tons

Braden

No comments:

Post a Comment