Monday, August 11, 2014

First week in Fuengirola

Hi,

Well I´m doing just great! in fact I´m doing more than great, so don´t worry about me. Anyway, if anything happens here, I´m in the mission Presidents Ward so don´t worry.

This week was tough for someone else though, President Deere´s brother died this week and I have no idea how, but if you wouldn´t mind keeping him and his family in your prayers that would be awesome.

I swear every weeks just gets shorter and shorter and the members love to throw it in my face. We´ve been visiting them all this week and they were all like "Oh wow, you´re super old in the mission basically dead then huh?"  I have to keep reminding them that 9 and a half months is a long time and I will hopefully be here for six of those.

Interesting fact, my area was actually going to be Sevilla, but an Elder that was here before I came got a snake (girls that go after missionaries) and so the day of transfers he called President and was like "What do I do? this girl is after me".  Apparently she had told him that she was seriously in love with him. in fact, She is in Sevilla right now looking for him. (creepy stalker girl if you ask me).   So, anyway my card has Sevilla 2 written on it in the office and rather than Elder Adams my next companion was supposed to be Elder Church.  Not that I´m complaining at all, it is really cool that I´m here in Fuen and we are going to do great things here.  As of when I got here have 12 futures and 19 references, kinda cool!

So, today for p day we are going to go to an indoor gocart track and Elder Sheible and I are going to have an all out battle to see who is the fastest.  We are the speed demons of the missions and this is the perfect way to figure who is the best.  The only problem is they are 20 euros for ten minutes grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr so we´ll see if we actually go.

I love it here and things are great!  Elder Adams is great!

The trip was pretty boring, I was on the train with Elder Phipps and it was only interesting because Elder Peroni who was supposed to be on our train showed up late and missed the train.  When I got here I got hear all about how it from Elder Dansie (mission secratary) 

Not much else, thanks for your letters and I love you tons 

Braden.  

No comments:

Post a Comment