Monday, July 21, 2014

Companionship Exchanges

This week was way fun, we went to Malaga.  We being me, Elder Ordoñez and Elder Phipps.  Poor Elder Tenoreo had to be with a member for a couple of hours.

OK,  let me esplain.   Monday at seven was when Elder Ordoñez left for Malaga for his residency renewal and then slept the over night in Malaga/Fuengirola.   I on the other hand was making the rounds with Elders Phipps and Tenoreo in Ciudad Real because I can´t be alone here in Valdepeñas.  We had a really great night and tons of lessons. I love companionship exchanges, it brings tons of miracles and we even had a nice old catholic lady stop us and tell us that we were super Majo and Guapos and that everyone should do what we do as missionaries. She told us that we were very confused and that if we would really get to know the catholic church were would become enamorados (yes i realize you have to look up these words, it´s just faster to type) with their beliefs...ummm I already know way too much thanks. Oh, people and their ignorance.  The cool thing though is that she was very cool about it just a nice old lady who was worried about our salvation, not many people are like that. 

So, anyway after we met her we went back to the piso of the Ciudad Real Elders and grabbed our stuff and we took a taxi to the train station.  The district leader training with President was really really cool.  I learned a ton of things there with them and I´m really grateful that I had the opportunity to go. 

I´m glad that David´s farewell went well and Brazil is going to be fun for him right now. they just lost the world cup (soccer) so it´ll be interesting for him down there you´ll have to let me know which mission he is going to because Elder Ordoñez has a brother that is in Porto Alegre Norte.  Keep in mind there are 32 missions in Brazil alone, not like Spain where there are only three.

Well, that is all for this week, I hope you have a great week.

Love, Braden

No comments:

Post a Comment