Monday, September 23, 2013

More form Cartagena

Hi Mom,

I´m sorry your allergies are killing you, my comp has been sick lately too and many of the members in the ward have been round the bend including me... it has made my life very inconvenient for the time being. This doesn´t give you more license to worry about me at all.

yes I AM SO GLAD IT IS COMING YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!

No i´m not excited at all for the package, it´s whatever :)

Don´t be thick, what´s the opposite of a washer............ a dryer, that thing you stick clothes in after they are done being cleaned and iron dryer really?  Yes, my piso and the other hermana´s piso are the only ones that have clothes dryers

Don´t worry about the sending me spiritual stuff.   It´s nice to just hear about home every week, I get plenty of spiritual all the time.


Love Braden.

Nice Mustang in Cartagena

Sunset in Cartegena

Some Interesting Graffitti
View of Cartegena from the Hills

Panorama of Cartegena


No comments:

Post a Comment