Monday, October 7, 2013

My Week

First off to answer the questions:
  • Well, we do have Coke in Spain, but it is as expensive as heck. For two liter bottles is 4.80 and that´s in euros so it is even more expensive and don´t even get me started on cans holy crap!  So I´ve taken to drinking juice, there is a juice here called Don Simon, which is so goooooooood.   It is a little more expensive than other juices, but i love it.  So when i buy it, it is usually gone after a day sometimes two. My favorite flavor is piƱa y coco or in other words pineapple and coconut. The only problem I have is that it has about 750 cals  every time I drink it I have to walk it off later,  I don´t think I´ve gained any weight thank goodness.


Let´s see, this week has been a lot of work.   We spend a lot of time going by old investigators or antiguos and they rarely ever work out, but we do have about three hopefuls for baptism.  The first is Sadu, he is from Cameroon.   We met him through another miracle a guy who was like hey come talk to me I love talking about the gospel and other such things.  So, that miracle brought Sadu to the first lesson and then the guy that called us out moved to Madrid, but is taking the lessons as far as I know.  Then we haven´t been able to meet with Sadu for a while because just after he found us he found work.  So we haven´t seen him for a while, but when we called him he told us that he was reading the Book of Mormon and was liking it.  We are going to set up a sita for tonight and see if he´s available. 

The other we went to the Mercadona in Los Dolores or in the words of Dani de Haro Los Dolores de Cabeza. We saw this kid in there twice said hi to him both times. We got Elder Reads water that he needed and then left to go see if we could talk to an antiguo (Old Investigator), who come to find out lives right across the street from the kid. Then we saw the kid while we were walking back in the direction of the Mercadona so we were like third time is the charm and contacted him. I can´t remember his name to be honest, but we later found out that he has a twin named Onofri and he is the more interested of the two, but we´ll see. They are gitanos or in English gypsies, but they go to school and every thing and they seem like good people.

I am going to send you a pic in this or another email with Elder Jaren Miller and me in it, you don´t know him but a couple of weeks ago we were in training with the Mission President and I finally took the opportunity to take the picture to send it home so tag him in it on Facebook, his parents should like that.

That is kinda what is going on in my life. 

Oh, and still freaking that Elder Read is leaving me next transfer.

love you all


Braden

Me and Elder Jaren Miller 

 Elder Read (see me in the mirror)
 Cartegena
Watching General Conference

No comments:

Post a Comment