Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Last Month in Cartagena

So, I am not getting transferred this month, but that does mean that this is my last six weeks here in Cartagena.  The people who are going are Elder Tenney, Elder Mardonez, Hermana Bangerter, and Hermana brown. The people coming in Elder Olsen, Elder Tirrel, Hermana Grant, and Hermana Brown's comp is training a newbie and we are getting one more, Elder Evans who will be in a threesome with Elders Smith and Thia.   

The food we eat here really depends on where the families are from, I´ve had African food that I´ve had to eat with my hands and I´ve also had Spanish tortillas, which are a lot different than a Mexican tortilla.  I haven´t had a hair cut in over a transfer and a half, but before Elder Aviles left he was really good at it.  

I am glad you went looking for new couches, my vote is comfy.....what I am saying is I won´t be there for another year and a half,  surprise! sixteen days marks the six month period in my mission, are you freaked out a little ... yeah me too.  

Por la primera vez vi que puedo escribir en español estaba escribiendo en el diario del elder mardonez y di cuenta que fue super fácil pero no sé aun me cuesta para escuchar por que claro no sé todo y eso no va a pasar hasta después de la misión 
You might have a couple issues translating that still cant get the accents down but whatever at least I can kind of speak.

This week has been great, but we had to drop an investigator because she is Muslim and super receptive, but we couldn´t continue because it get´s really scary for them, like life threatening if they accept the gospel.


Well, that's my week in the nutshell, I will send pics in a couple of minutes.

Love Braden

P-day fun in Cartagena

Me and Elder Shoell in Catragena


No comments:

Post a Comment