Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Thanksgiving in Cartagena

Hey,

So I´m glad you guys got a lazy day for Thanksgiving,  I kind of got one....kind of.  So my Thanksgiving consisted of wake up and study for two and a half hours, do weekly planning and then we went out to a pueblo to eat with some members, It was like an hour in a public transport on a bus that only comes once an hour, then when we got there they had forgotten that we were coming.....awkward....they still fed us which was nice and we talked for a while and shared a messaged then they took us back to Cartagena and that was like thirty minutes on the freeway. When we got to piso we grabbed stuff that we needed for investigators and left, so it was a kinda relaxed day but interesting as well.

We´ll see how Christmas goes and I think we actually get to talk on the 24th so we need to coordinate that especially since you are all eight hours behind me. 

Things here are going really well, Elder Mambo and I are getting along great and we have a goal this month for 7 baptisms!  I really think it is possible with how many investigators we have. We are still teaching the Muslims and we asked them if they thought they would have any problems with us teaching them and they were like heck no, we live in Spain.  We can join whatever religion we want....alright then, but they are doing great. 

oh ps are you still watching grimm?

Alright, if I have your permission to buy it then I just might, it is 89 euros for the jacket and I will probably wait for the suit.  

Oh, they have this great store called Media Markt and they have a 500 gig hard drive.  It was 49 euros, but it was a Seagate, in fact it was a smaller version of the one I have at home and I thought it would be good to buy so that I have my pictures all backed up.  I would have thought about buying a 32 gig pen-drive, but it was about the same price and with the hard drive.  I don´t know, it was just a thought, but let me know what you think.

I don´t have more pics, because the ones I sent were from last p day.

We are going to Primark..........again...........oh well, there is more than just Primark there too... there are other stores like for example Game-stop Media Markt and other cool ones so its not too bad. I guess really we are going to the mall but we just say Primark, I have no idea why.

Oh, we are bowling again too that means normal clothes today whooo.

les quiero muchísimo y voy a verles en 22 días  


Braden

No comments:

Post a Comment