Monday, December 16, 2013

6 Months



So, I hit six months officially one day after dads birthday, less than a year and a half left, that's kinda weird. 

No, I still haven´t gotten the Christmas packages.  I am in wait mode, we don't go to Murcia for a meeting with president until the beginning of the year so I won´t get it until after Christmas.  Kinda bummed about that, but what can I do? nada. 

We are still doing good here in Cartagena, we are working as hard as ever. In fact, this week we have another semana para encontrar not that we need it.  Elder mambo and I consistently have 20 lessons a week and any where between 5 and 10 newbies every week, not to mention the people that are just futures, we have like 40 of those and we just don´t have time to contact them all.  Kinda sucks, really because some of them are really good. The cool part is that as a mission this week we want to find 800 new investigators, not a month that would be to easy.  The last time we had one we had a goal to find 555 news and we got 558, so we´ll see what we get.  Our goal as a companionship is that we want to find 14 the minimum however is 8, so wish us luck.

Hey, I got a haircut too, mine was way long.  I waited almost a transfer and a half before I cut it. I´m surprised that president didn´t say anything when we had our interview a couple weeks ago, but whatever.  The surprising part was that Elder Shoell cut my hair and did a really good job for just a missionary haircut, he left me with a little tiny bald spot but I cant complain, it was a free haircut.

It was really funny to hear both sides of your work party, Mom obviously hated the band loved the funny drunk people. Dad loved it all.  I think that I've heard of Lokalgrown before, I can´t remember where maybe from Elder Erickson.

So,  I think I will be calling/skyping at 8 at night here so that means somewhere around noon for all of you.  I really want to Skype, but i have no idea if they will have the stuff to do it or I will be able to because if we go to the bishops house we have to conform to what they are doing and they have a son on the mission who is being flojo sending them information. Gosh, not having your own computer is a drag.  Just be ready for whatever, I will get the info to you for sure next P-day of where we will be and whether it will be Skype or a phone call.

that is all for this week

love you all 


Braden

No comments:

Post a Comment