Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Transfer to San Fernando

Soooooo,  yeah i´m here in San Fernando and it's kinda weird. What I had to do to get here was even weirder.  You´ll see pictures of this but, here is what happened.  Monday I got my travel plans and I really didn´t look them over and just went and did P-day things, it was hard because it was a holiday for Spain, I think it was the day after the three kings come.  They do Santa here and the three kings. So anyway, when we got back to piso that night I actually took the time to sit down and look at what was going on and I realize that my bus leaves at eight in the morning from Murcia. This is a really big problem because the company that is in charge of the buses from Cartagena to Murcia starts at 7:15 in the morning and it is about a 45 minute drive to Murcia by bus.  So, if you are following along with the math, that leaves me exactly 0 minutes to get from one bus to another. We tried calling up the Secretary but he couldn't change it.  So I have to leave the night before (which I told him was the only way I was going to make that bus in the morning.). So, then rather than going to our teaching appointments like we planned, we spent the rest of the time in piso with me packing. By the time I was done it was medio dia and we had an eating cita so we went to that with the Familia Pratt which was really good. and then we finished off the day with other citas and the last one we went to was with Victor.  We had a really good lesson and then it was time to send me off to Murcia. The rest of the trip was pretty boring we had to wake up at 6:45 in the morning in Murcia and be there by 7:30.  I didn´t get to Granada which was the middle stop until 11:30 and the bus left at 12:00.  Until this point I was alone on the bus and there in Granada I met up with Elder Chapple who was going to Sevilla. Then we spent a couple of hours talking on the bus. We were on the bus to Granada until 3:30 then when I got to Sevilla, me and two other elders had to take a taxi (first time ever, cost me 8 euros what the heck) then we got to the Sevilla train station and there Elder Letts Elder Buckway and I stayed for about an hour and a half. The weird part was that they had been in the train station all day, Elder Letts had been there since 8 o´clock because he is actually in my district and Elder Buckway the district leader got there a couple hours later and when I asked them why they had spent all day there, they just responded we have no idea.  So, anyway we were there for about 1 hour 45 juntos (together) and I had my first Mcdonalds in 7 months, actually the night before I left was the last night.  That also happened to be first food I had all day and the last and to stick salt in that particular wound I ordered a Big Mac and it was the smallest Big Mac I have ever seen in my life. Then I took the train to San Fernando which was boring and when I got there it was just normal stuff.  People here are very very closed off people, but I tell the ward they aren´t.  Holy crap I have never had to work so hard for so many citas in my life and I've been yelled at and everything.  We´ll just say that San Fernando is not Cartagena. but it is beautiful and there is definitely work here you just have to work harder.  Yeah, apparently  we can go to Gibralter but is really far a way.
that´s all I have time for love you
Braden



              Me and Elder Mambo                              Me and Hermanas Poulton and Guerrero

                                                          Me and Hermana Flake

Familia Pratt




No comments:

Post a Comment