Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Lot's of work in Cartagena

So, I got my birthday package and love everything especially the hostess cup cakes,  thanks a ton and I´m wearing the sweatshirt right now so thank you! One thing, where the heck is my music......

Thanks for getting the Christmas ornament for me...what is it?  Oh and tell grandma that i got her letters and tell her I thought they were great. No, I haven´t used the money yet, I don´t have any time to think about that right now we are so busy

I would wait on sending the package for Christmas, because we are now on week five of transfers and since I´ve been here in Cartagena for three now I may get transferred. We will see what happens, I really would love to stay here for one more transfer. It would be really tough to leave the area especially now that we have so much work here. Elder Mambo is just an absolute machine and it is sad because he goes home in two or three more transfers, he will probably die here as a missionary 

Yes, there are a million seagulls here and there are even more pigeons, the problem is they are all rats with wings.

Right now it is about twenty two degrees Celsius and we have about 41 percent humidity so we are close to you, it is about 71 degrees in Fahrenheit. Yeah, I basically have to think in Celsius but it just feels really inacurate (yes spelled that wrong) that is why my alarm clock is set to Fahrenheit of course all that does is tell me the temp of our piso.

Our "Cosecha" went really well, that is where every missionary goes with a member so that we can cover more ground and I went to Fuente Alamo with the bishop and it was amazing we only were able to knock one and a half buildings and they weren´t even that tall. We have four new families there to teach and several futures to follow up on.

Oh, we are having a baptism this Saturday.  It´s Victor, our little miracle and to say  he is...excited would be an understatement.  His baptism was announced in sacrament meeting and at that point basically every one that had come to the Cosecha already knew because we told him he could invite people and apparently he wants the whole world there. He then had to announce it in our gospel principles class, which was full to the brim this week and even better last week we had 6 investigators between our three wards and this week we had,  drumrolll please........35. 

love you all 

Braden


PS send the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment