Thursday, May 8, 2014

San Fernando

So, I´m glad the bee´s are going splendidly and that not only you, but Mom as well have been stung.  What a great Mothers Day gift, I couldn´t have done better myself. (JK LOL ROFL)  Well, I am glad that you are all OK and that every thing is going well in all aspects and i´m glad that you are almost done with the inspections on the cabin. whoopie!! and how hard could hand rails be to put up and what could they possibly ask you to change. Hopefully nothing and that this last one is a formality so that you can pay one more guy money to look at the cabin.

We were talking to a guy in our ward who is a nurse and so is his wife and they were telling us all these cool stories of things that they had to do it was really cool and of course the topic eventually turned to our little scars we have and i of course had to bring up my little one on right below my rear.  You know you are with a family of nurses when you are talking about this at dinner and they don´t shy away.  They had a ton of questions, I ended by telling them that I had to go in twice for the little sucker and pay twice and they were totally flabbergasted.  They were both like I need to move to the States to be a doctor so that I can make more money. ( here is like Canada, all the public hospitals are almost free so you pay basically nothing and they as well are payed nothing.)

This week was really really good for us, it had a couple ups and downs. I had a little fever this week, but itwas a twenty four hour thing and the mission nurse helped me through it, which was nice of her. It has started to get really hot here again I have decided I like the winter here, but I like the winter and summer more in Utah, oh well. We had a ton of lessons and news I don´t know if Dad had the same key indicators in his planner or not, but at the end of the week we have to give numbers to the District Leader.  We had 26 lessons this week and 5 new investigators that just all showed up of their own accord and a lady that just contacted us while we were sitting on a bench waiting for this other appointment to show (they never did show up) so we were super blessed!!!!! 

Well, you are at that age Cam, you can dance and have fun just don´t worry about the girlfriend thing.  You really don´t need one being fifteen years old.  Mom will tell you the same thing she told me, they´re not worth the pain for right now, but dance have fun and don´t worry about it. Easier said than done I know.

Love Braden.

Here are some pictures:

Elder Hampel in San Fernando


Streets at Medio Dia (vacant)


Teaching menos activos








No comments:

Post a Comment