Monday, June 30, 2014

My Shoes are Worn Out!!!!

Today is the day I am going to by shoes, both pairs that I have right now are slowly falling apart from the back forward as we´ve been walking around this week we´ve been looking in store windows to see where the best place to buy shoes would be.  So, we are going to go and get them hopefully before medio dia when every thing closes and doesn´t open until later in the evening.
Like I told Kenzie, we have a ton of travel that we have to do these next two weeks and it is going to be fun because we get to see President and all the other missionaries.  This week is Zone Conference with the Zone Leaders in Ciudad Real on the 4th and then 9th we go to Malagá for Tri-Zone Conference with President.  We are going to take the AVE (bullet train) there and back and then on the 15th I have to go back to malaga for District Leader training.  So, it is going to be fun lots of travel but lots of fun.
Elder Ordoñez and I have been working really hard this week!  I´ve only been in the area for about six weeks and still don´t know everything as well as I should, but things are going good.  We had to drop a couple investigators because they weren´t progressing, but all in good time.   Come to find out Elder Ordoñez is from Colombia and he was visa waiting there for six months before coming to Spain. He is in his second to last transfer.  Although he doesn´t think that I will "kill" him and send him home.  I have no idea what is going to happen, but whether I´m here for another six weeks or another 4 and a half months, it is cool that he is my companion right now.
Well, I forgot to tell you that I do have to go to a watch store and get more batteries put in my touch watch. It ran out like to weeks ago and I just keep fearing what it is going to cost me to put more batteries in it.
I´m really excited that the packages are there in Malaga, I can´t wait to open them.  I haven´t the slightest idea what I want in a package, I´m just happy that I get them.
Cool news, apparently in Sevilla they built a Costco with every thing American.   I´m sure that they also have Spanish stuff, but it was super weird to hear that home was that much closer.
I remember last year in the MTC on the fourth of July that we were having a party, this year we will be in Zone Conf for the fourth
have a fun week!!

BRADEN



P-day Fun

No comments:

Post a Comment